Tray or M.A.P. Sealers (PP-900 Series)
This table top series is used for sealing heat sensitive film to pre-formed trays or containers for a tamper evident stay-fresh seal. It will seal and die cut the film around the container for an attractive look. The temperature and sealing time can be set depending on the type of tray and material being sealed.This machine is designed to ensure that each compartment of the tray is separately sealed. Easy changeover of tooling allows operator to run different trays easily.
- Automatic or Manual mode
- # 304 Stainless Steel
- Suitable for PP, PE, PET, PVC, Cardboard, CPET, APET or Foil Trays
- One set of tooling included. Additional tooling available.
- MAP (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) Models available.
- Photo eye included for running print registered films
- Dimensions: 20”L x 14” W x 32” H
- Tray Depth: Maximum 4.75” Std
- Air Required: 1CFM @ 80 PSI
- Power: 110V or 220V
- Weight:180 lbs
- Can run combo tooling